- Remove the iron sights from your Generation 2 Kel Tec Sub 2000 for an uncluttered optic only setup while still allowing for attachment of a muzzle brake or flash hider.
- A knurled thread protector replaces the front sight, and a solid block replaces the rear sight.
- Fits both 9mm and .40 caliber models.
- Hard black anodized precision machined aircraft grade aluminum.
- Not designed or recommended for use with supressors.
- Muzzle device is not included.
- Shims may be required to time your chosen muzzle device and are not included.
This kit provides the parts needed to remove the iron sights from your Generation 2 Sub 2000 and replace with a diamond pattern knurled and threaded sleeve to partially hide and protect the barrel threads, and a solid block installed in the pivot point to keep the pivot tight. Enough barrel threads will remain exposed to allow for attachment of a muzzle brake, flash hider, or the factory barrel end nut. The original rear sight pivot pin and screws are needed to install the pivot point solid block. 243 Blue Loctite applied liberally to both the male and female threads of the thread protector is necessary and is not included.
Price is $34.95 plus $9.75 for expedited shipping and handling. Shipping and handling charge will be combined for multiple item orders. Sales tax at 6.75% for Texas shipments only.