Generation 1 Sub 2000 / SU-16 “A” Front Sight Post/Adjustment Screw Upgrade
- Upgrade the fragile front sight post and adjustment screws of your rifle with precision machined hard black anodized aircraft aluminum replacements.
- Available in red or green fiber optic or non-fiber optic in factory width and thin width.
- This sight will fit both the Gen 1 Sub 2000 and the SU-16 “A”
- No gunsmiting drop in installation.
- Stainless steel locking hardware included.
- Installation instructions are included.
Replace the fragile plastic front sight post and adjustment screws with precision machined hard anodized aircraft grade aluminum components. Available in red or green fiber optic or non-fiber optic in factory width and thin width. Even after limited firing of the rifle or over tightening when adjusting, the original sight components WILL begin to crack and break. The new components will last the life of the rifle and provide a superior sight picture. No gunsmithing drop in installation. The main sight housing is retained. Windage and elevation adjustments are the same. New stainless steel locking nut and screw are included. Installation will not affect the closing and locking feature of the rifle. Simple installation instructions are included. This kit will fit the Kel Tec Sub 2000 Generation 1 and Kel Tec SU-16 “A” models only.
Price is $47.95 for fiber optic and $39.95 for non-fiber optic plus $8.95 expedited shipping and handling. Shipping and handling charge will be combined for multiple item orders. Sales tax at 6.75% for Texas sales only.