- Attach a M1913 Picatinny Rail to ANY of the 10 M-Lok slots on your Sub 2000, using the proven Performance Services Handguard Stabilizer.
- This mount provides the solid foundation needed for the attachment of red dot optics and lasers to the sides of the Sub 2000 handguard to insure reliable zero retention.
- The Handguard Stabilizer attaches to your rifle barrel and keys into the M-Lok slot effectively eliminating all movement from the handguard.
- This mount also eliminates the flex from the thin plastic handguard walls at the M-Lok slot locations.
- Precision machined from aircraft grade aluminum and hard black anodized.
- Barrel style must be verified to order the proper size Stabilizer. See pictures for proper barrel style verification.
The Picatinny rail is machined to fit tightly into the M-Lok slot and attaches directly to the Stabilizer and to a custom wide nut installed inside the handguard, machined to tightly fit into the M-Lok slot. The Picatinny rail is also machined to reduce weight and sharp edges and offers almost unlimited mounting locations along the M-Lok slots and to provide a more rearward mount location on the rear slot. Assembly instructions hardware and tools needed for installation are included.
The Generation 2 Sub 2000 has been produced with two different barrel profiles so there are two different sizes of the Handguard Stabilizer. See pictures for proper barrel style verification.
Price is $79.95 plus $8.95 shipping and handling. Shipping and handling charges will be combined for multiple item orders. Sales tax at 6.75% for Texas shipments only.