- The first and best lever actuated folding rear sight for the Kel Tec Sub 2000.
- Compatible with both Generation 1 and Generation 2 models.
- The lever can be mounted on either the right or left side of the rifle
- Simple drop in installation. Instructions included.
- Same size aperture as the original sight.
Replace the plastic rear sight and aluminum pivot shaft on your Kel Tec Sub 2000 with a precision machined hard anodized aircraft grade aluminum peep sight / lever and stainless steel pivot shaft. The first and best lever actuated rear sight available as discussed on KTOG (Kel Tec Owners Group Forum). This sight will work in both the Generation 1 and Generation 2 models. This sight will raise automatically when the rifle is unfolded, but can then be lowered and raised again easily. Simple no gunsmithing installation and will not interfere with the folding feature of the Sub 2000. Works well with optics mounted on the rifle. Set up for co witness of your chosen optic, or lower the sight for an unobstructed view of the optic. This sight features the same aperture size as the original sight. Also comes with a longer pivot screw for use with a Kel Tec factory sling mount. Installation instructions are included. Satisfaction guaranteed.
Price is $64.95 plus $9.75 shipping and handling. Sales tax at 6.75% for Texas shipments.