- The tallest lever actuated rear sight available anywhere for the Kel Tec Sub 2000.
- THIS IS NOT A DROP IN ITEM. MODIFICATION OF THE HANDGUARD IS REQUIRED TO ALLOW THE SUB 2000 TO FOLD COMPLETELY.
- IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT THE SIGHT CHANNEL OF THE HANDGUARD BE MODIFIED BY A QUALIFIED GUNSMITH OR MACHINIST.
- Larger .170″ sight aperture as compared to the .125″ original sight aperture.
- Skeletonized, large tactical actuator lever available in either black or high visibility red can be mounted for right hand or left hand use.
- The first and best lever actuated folding rear sight system for Kel Tec Sub 2000.
- Compatible with both the Generation 1 and Generation 2 models.
- Installation instructions and installation tools included.
Kel Tec produced 2 different aperture rear sight heights for the Sub 2000. Our original aperture rear sight is the same height as the taller aperture rear sight produced by Kel Tec and any other aperture rear sight available anywhere. (See comparison photo) Our new tall sight is .06” taller than any other aperture rear sight and requires modification of the handguard, and in some instances a taller front sight post may be required.
Replace the plastic rear sight and aluminum pivot shaft on your Kel Tec Sub 2000 with a precision machined hard anodized aircraft grade aluminum combat peep sight with skeletonized lever and stainless steel pivot shaft. The larger aperture size speeds target acquisition for close quarters, moving target, and low light shooting. This sight will raise automatically when the rifle is unfolded, but can then be lowered and raised using the actuator lever. Works well with optics mounted on the rifle. Price is $64.95 plus shipping and handling. Sales tax at 6.75% for Texas shipments. Made in the USA. Satisfaction guaranteed.