- Designed exclusively for the Kel Tec Sub 2000.
- Kel Tec Sub 2000 Generation 1 and Generation 2 compatible.
- Modified straight flat profile and skeletonized for that “Wicked” look.
- Also available without the skeletonized look at a lower price.
- Provides a crisper more comfortable trigger pull for your Sub 2000.
- Precision machined aircraft grade aluminum construction is superior to factory plastic trigger.
- Available in skeletonized black anodized, skeletonized red anodized, and non-skeletonized black anodized.
This unique, skeletonized trigger profile provides a straight, flat trigger face with a curve at the bottom to insure consistent finger placement throughout the travel arc of the trigger. The non-skeletonized version has the same profile, just without the lightening holes. Replace the flimsy and sharp plastic trigger on your Sub 2000 with this custom designed black or red anodized aircraft grade aluminum trigger. This aluminum trigger is much stiffer and will not flex like the factory trigger, resulting in an improved trigger pull feel. Satisfaction guaranteed. The receiver of your Sub 2000 must be partially disassembled to install this trigger. Many assembly/disassembly videos are viewable online.
The price is $27.99 for the skeletonized trigger in either black anodized or red anodized and $24.99 for the non-skeletonized trigger in black anodized.