- Designed exclusively for the Kel Tec Sub 2000
- The best trigger option available for shooting while wearing gloves
- Kel Tec Sub 2000 Generation 1 and Generation 2 compatible
- Modified straight flat profile and skeletonized for that “Wicked” look
- Provides a crisper more comfortable trigger pull for your Sub 2000
- Precision machined aircraft grade aluminum construction is superior to factory plastic trigger
This unique, skeletonized trigger profile provides a straight, flat trigger face with a curve at the bottom to insure consistent finger placement throughout the travel arc of the trigger. Replace the flimsy and sharp plastic trigger on your Sub 2000 with this custom designed hard black anodized aircraft grade aluminum trigger. This aluminum trigger is much stiffer and will not flex like the factory trigger, resulting in an improved trigger pull feel. Satisfaction guaranteed. The receiver of your Sub 2000 must be partially disassembled to install this trigger. Many assembly/disassembly videos are viewable online.
The price is $27.99 plus $8.95 shipping and handling. Sales tax for Texas shipments at 6.75%. Shipping and handling charges will be combined for multiple item orders.