- Redesigned, longer contour gives better trigger finger contact in Ruger 10/22 pistol grip stock configurations, including the Ruger 10/22 Charger.
- Designed with a wide flat face to create a trigger surface that insures consistent finger placement, which enhances accuracy.
- “Skeletonized” with the Performance Services profile modification for that “Wicked” look.
- Precision CNC machined aircraft grade aluminum, machined and tumbled for a smooth comfortable feel, and hard black anodized for durability.
- Works well in both pistol grip and tradition stock configurations.
- This trigger will not fit into the aftermarket Ruger BX-Trigger assembly
The Ruger 10/22 has truly become an iconic firearm that has been produced for decades. Though, the original trigger shape has remained virtually unchanged and is currently made of plastic. In a pistol grip stock, the original trigger shape leaves much to be desired. Performance Services has addressed this by modifying and lengthening the trigger contour to perform better in the pistol grip stock without sacrificing performance in a traditional stock. We also incorporated the wide flat face that has become so popular with shooters looking for ways to enhance accuracy. Along with the Performance Services “Skeletonized” modified contour we have produced a truly “Wicked” trigger. Satisfaction guaranteed. No installation instructions are included, but many disassembly and reassembly videos are available online.
Price is $29.95 plus $8.95 shipping and handling. Sales tax at 6.75% for Texas shipments. Shipping will be combined for multiple item orders.