- Stainless steel front sight pivot block redesigned and machined to tighter tolerances to remove the excessive front sight post movement on the Generation 2 Sub 2000. 75% improvement is possible.
- Allows for the installation of popular aftermarket AR-15 fiber optic and tritium front sight posts that use a large diameter AR style detent plunger, including Trijicon, Ameriglo, Sightlink, Hi Viz, and Meprolight.
- Aftermarket front sight post and detent ARE NOT included. AR style detent plunger spring IS included.
- The original Sub 2000 sight housing, pivot screw, and pivot spring are reused.
- Comes with assembly instructions and tube of medium strength thread locker.
- Satisfaction guaranteed.
Install an aftermarket AR-15 fiber optic or tritium night sight front sight post to your Gen 2 Kel Tec Sub 2000 while improving the excessive movement and accuracy of the factory front sight assembly. This stainless steel pivot block is redesigned to give better support to the original front sight post assembly of your rifle and is machined to tighter tolerances to minimize front sight movement and eliminate pivot block interference with the windage screw. Included is a tube of medium strength thread locker which is used (and is necessary) to secure the pivot block screw into the front sight housing. Installation instructions are included. Satisfaction guaranteed. Price is $37.95 plus $9.75 S/H for US shipments. S/H charge for multiple item order will be combined. 6.75% sales tax for shipments to Texas only.