- Tallest, aperture folding rear sight available for the Sub 2000.
- Larger .170″ sight aperture as compared to the .125″ original sight aperture.
- The first and best lever actuated folding rear sight for Kel Tec Sub 2000.
- Compatible with both the Generation 1 and Generation 2 models.
- Skeletonized actuator lever can be mounted for right hand or left hand use.
- Simple drop in installation. Instructions and installation tools included.
Replace the plastic rear sight and aluminum pivot shaft on your Kel Tec Sub 2000 with a precision machined hard anodized aircraft grade aluminum combat peep sight with skeletonized lever and stainless steel pivot shaft. The larger aperture size speeds target acquisition for close quarters, moving target, and low light shooting. This sight will work in both the Generation 1 and Generation 2 models. This sight will raise automatically when the rifle is unfolded, but can then be lowered and raised manually. Simple no gunsmithing installation. Will not interfere with the folding feature of the Sub 2000. Works well with optics mounted on the rifle. Can be set up to co-witness with your chosen optic, or lower the sight for an unobstructed view of the optic. This sight features a .170 inch aperture size compared to the .125 inch original aperture size. Installation instructions are included. Satisfaction guaranteed. Price is $64.95 plus $9.95 fast shipping and handling. Sales tax at 6.75% for Texas shipments.