- Larger .170″ sight aperture as compared to the .125″ original sight aperture.
- The first and best lever actuated rear sight for Kel Tec Sub 2000.
- Compatible with both the Generation 1 and Generation 2 models.
- Simple drop in installation. Instructions included.
- The lever can be mounted on either the right or left side of the rifle
Replace the plastic rear sight and aluminum pivot shaft on your Kel Tec Sub 2000 with a precision machined hard anodized aircraft grade aluminum combat peep sight / lever and stainless steel pivot shaft. The larger aperture size speeds target acquisition for close quarters, moving target, and low light shooting. The first and best lever actuated rear sight available as discussed on KTOG (Kel Tec Owners Group Forum). This sight will work in both the Generation 1 and Generation 2 models. This sight will raise automatically when the rifle is unfolded, but can then be lowered and raised again easily.
Simple no gunsmithing installation, and will not interfere with the folding feature of the Sub 2000. Works well with optics mounted on the rifle. Set up for co witness of your chosen optic, or lower the sight for an unobstructed view of the optic. This sight features a .170 inch aperture size compared to the .125 inch original aperture size. Also comes with a longer pivot screw for use with a Kel Tec factory sling mount. Installation instructions are included. Satisfaction guaranteed.
Price is $64.95 plus $8.95 shipping and handling. Sales tax at 6.75% for Texas shipments.