- Replace the fragile front sight post and adjustment screws in your rifle with precision machined hard black anodized aircraft aluminum replacements.
- This sight will fit both the Gen 1 Sub 2000 and the Kel Tec SU-16 A
- The sight post is 1/16″ wide, thinner than the original 3/32″ wide sight post. Provides a clearer sight picture for long range shooting.
- No gunsmiting drop in installation.
- Installation instructions included.
- Satisfaction guaranteed
Replace the fragile plastic front sight post and adjustment screws with precision machined hard anodized aircraft grade aluminum components. The new sight post is 1/16” wide compared to the 3/32” width of the original plastic sight post. Even after limited firing of the rifle or over tightening when adjusting, the original sight components WILL begin to crack and break. The new components will last the life of the rifle and provide a superior sight picture. The thinner sight post is a good choice for longer range shooting. No gunsmithing drop in installation. The main sight housing is retained. Windage and elevation adjustments are the same. New stainless steel locking nut and screw are included. Installation will not affect the closing and locking feature of the rifle. Simple installation instructions are included. Satisfaction guaranteed. This kit will fit the Kel Tec Sub 2000 Generation 1 and Kel Tec SU-16 “A” models only.
Price is $32.00 plus $8.95 shipping and handling. Sales tax at 6.75% for Texas sales only.