- Stabilize your Kel Tec Sub 2000 Generation 2 Hand Guard for solid optic mounting.
- Precision machined hard anodized aircraft aluminum.
- Two Stabilizers are recommended for longer, heavier mounts, or for extreme stability.
- Installation tool and instructions included.
- Barrel style must be verified to order the proper size Stabilizer. See pictures for proper barrel style verification.
With the Sub 2000 unfolded but not locked into firing position, remove the handguard screw closest to the trigger and then the screw above it. The handguard will become loose meaning that that the only solid support for the handguard is near the receiver. This is not a stable platform for an optic as the optic must mount well forward of the receiver. Install a precision machined hard anodized aircraft grade aluminum clamp that attaches to the barrel and fits into any of the four M-Lok slots closest to the front sight. This will stabilize the hand guard for solid optic mounting and will not interfere with mounting M-Lok accessories. The stabilizer will not fit into the M-Lok slot closest to the trigger. A 2.5 mm hex key is included for removing the hand guard and installing the stabilizer. Installation instructions are included.
The Generation 2 Sub 2000 has been produced with two different barrel profiles so there are two different sizes of the Handguard Stabilizer. See pictures for proper barrel style verification.
Cost is $35.95 plus $9.75 expedited shipping and handling. Shipping and handling charge will be combined for multiple item orders. Sales tax at 6.75% for all Texas shipments.
OUT OF STOCK